NOTICE: Modifications and/or adaptations have been made to this gallery due to COVID-19 regulations – learn more here.
This is no ordinary grocery store…
nor is it an art exhibit.
So what is it?
It’s Pop m’Art – where kids “shop” for recycled supplies and create works of art!
The stock is always changing, the creations transforming – this space IS art, but on the largest scale.
Fun inspires your mind in the hip and cool cube!
- Supports Arts and Social Studies learning outcomes
- Supports Inspiration and Creation early childhood development goals
Partners In Play: Top 10 Pop m’Art Activities
- Mix and match the animals. What do you call the animal you created?
- Spin the colour pies. What colours do you see? Spin them again. Now what colours do you see?
- Make a shish kebob. Can you make a pattern? What colours did you use?
- Make a face using fruits and vegetables. Take a photo! What else can you make?
- Shop for supplies. What did you find?
- Create your own work of art. Tell your partner about what you made.
- Find your favorite piece of art in the gallery.
- Peek through a frame in the gallery window.
- How many pencils are hanging above your head?
- What is on the pencils above your head? What colours are they?
We are not accepting Pop m’Art supply donations at this time due to COVID-19.
If you would like to be notified when we resume accepting Pop m’Art supply donations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours of Operation
- Rates & Membership
- Events Calendar
- Permanent Galleries
- Temporary Exhibitions