Is this a builder’s fantasy…
An ambitious urban planning project…or a game?
Inside are all the things you need to create your own unique cityscape using strange and unusual pieces that replace traditional building blocks.
Construction can be a job for one person or a team!
But wait! Not satisfied with the result? Knock it down, start again, and build something even crazier!
- Supports Mathematics and Science learning outcomes
- Supports Cooperative Play and Construction early childhood development goals
Partners In Play: Top 10 Tumble Zone Activities
- Peek through the openings to see what is happening on the other side.
- Open the architect’s door. How many triangles can you find?
- Use the timer table to build as fast as you can!
- Use the crane tables to build as high as you can!
- Try to build on the wavy table. What can you make?
- Use the blocks to build anything you can imagine! What did you build?
- Move furniture from the truck to your new home sweet home.
- Find out how tall you are at the big ruler. How tall are you in blocks?
- Put on a hard hat. Take a photo!
- Plan your next design with the magnets at Big Plan.
- Hours of Operation
- Rates & Membership
- Events Calendar
- Permanent Galleries
- Travelling Exhibitions