Grab a lab-coat-slicker and join in the fun!
Whether you’re playing by the enormous bubble wall, having a blast at the water table, or finishing it all off with an experiment, watch out — there’s water everywhere!
Explore In Person
Want to experience Splash Lab in person?
10 Ways To Play In Splash Lab
- Match the splashes on the wall! How many splashes are there?
- Press the buttons and watch what happens in the bubble wall! Take a photo!
- Spin the wheels on the wall. What happens? What colours do you see in the wheels?
- Block the flow of water with a yellow dam. What happens?
- Pump water and fill the cups. What happens when they get full?
- Watch the vortex swirl around and around. What happens when you place a ball inside?
- Watch the laminar jets shoot water. What happens when you place a ball on top?
- Use a laminar jet to spin a wheel around and around!
- Make different paths for the water to travel in the water labyrinth!
- The fog machine starts every few minutes. Did you see it? Did you feel it?
- Supports Science and Arts learning outcomes
- Supports Exploration and Predict & Test early childhood development goals