“Are we there yet?”
….won’t be heard as visitors ride the train on the literacy-based Story Line.
Six destinations transport visitors anywhere imaginable – from outer space to deep beneath the sea, Story Line explores it all!
- Supports Language Arts and Arts learning outcomes
- Supports Reading and Performing early childhood development goals
Partners In Play: Top 10 Story Line Activities
- Use different words to tell a story in the giant book.
- Dress-up and act out an illustration in the giant book! Take a photo!
- Make a funny face in one of the mirrors!
- Take a look outside. What do you see?
- Enjoy a book from the different worlds at each table.
- Play a game from the different worlds at each table.
- Find a good spot to sit down and ride the train. What world are you going to?
- Climb up the Story Line “Viewpoint.” What do you see?
- Crawl through the tunnel under Story Line.
- Peek out the tunnel under Story Line. What do you see?
- Hours of Operation
- Rates & Membership
- Events Calendar
- Permanent Galleries
- Temporary Exhibitions