NOTICE: Modifications have been made to this gallery as part of our current COVID-19 Guidelines. Learn more here.
Proudly supported by Dairy Farmers of Manitoba
Can you see what a cow sees? Can you hear what a cow hears?
Of course you can, if you’re at the Cow Controls in the Milk Machine!
When you enter the GIANT cow cube, you’re going to have a “dairy” good time.
Grass, stomachs, and udders set the “moo-d” as you learn about modern dairy farming practices and the importance of milk in a balanced diet.
- Supports Health Education and Science learning outcomes
- Supports Nutrition and Needs early childhood development goals
Partners In Play: Top 10 Milk Machine Activities
- Find 12 things hiding in the grass. What are they?
- Look out for cow pies! Step on them one by one!
- Rest your feet on the comfy cow mat!
- Feel how a cow scratches an itch.
- There are cows hiding behind the flaps. Can you find the matching cow?
- Find the cow food. How much does a cow eat and drink in one day?
- Follow milk’s journey. How many different paths can it take? Have a partner take a photo of you catching a drop of milk!
- Find the giant milk carton! How tall are you?
- Look through the eyes of a cow. What do you see?
- Listen to the cow moo. What do you think the cow is telling you?
- Hours of Operation
- Rates & Membership
- Events Calendar
- Permanent Galleries
- Temporary Exhibitions