November 12 @ 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Catch a sneak peek of the Eaton’s Fairytale Vignettes display before it opens to the public – join us for Members Night in November!
Children’s Museum members and up to two (2) FREE guests per member are invited to join us at the November Members Night and get a jump on the holiday season with exclusive after-hours access to our annual Eaton’s Fairytale Vignettes display and more.
Explore the galleries, create a take-home craft, and drop by the Lunch Box area for a free refreshment. Don’t forget to enter our Members Night survey draw for a chance to win a prize package valued at $150!
No pre-registration is required.
- Terracon Development Ltd.
- Toromont CAT
Not a current member? Would you like to gift a membership?
Please contact the Children’s Museum today at 204.924.4000 for more information on renewals and new memberships!
- Current public health restrictions apply to all visitors. Please review our COVID-19 Guidelines here prior to your visit.
- The facility is open to fully immunized people only. Proof of immunization and identification are required for all visitors 12 years of age and older upon arrival.
- Unvaccinated children under 12 may attend only if accompanied by a fully immunized adult.
- The use of non-medical face masks is required by all visitors (ages 5 and up) within the facility’s public and communal spaces. Masks must be worn in such a way which covers your mouth, chin and nose without gapping. We encourage you to bring your own reusable mask to wear; however, disposable masks (in child and adult sizes) are also available for purchase onsite for $1.00 each (plus tax).
- All active members are invited to bring up to two guests each. Guests must be accompanied by a museum member for free admission.
- Members should be prepared to show identification (either a valid Children’s Museum membership card or photo identification if applicable) for admission to this event.
- The Children’s Museum reserves the right to restrict admitting children unaccompanied by adults as well as adults unaccompanied by children.
- No registration required. Maximum event capacity is 200, first-come, first-served.