Rates & Membership
General Admission: $11.00 (plus GST) per person
Applies to visitors ages 1 – 101.
For school visits and other group bookings, please contact our Sales & Bookings Coordinator at (204) 924-4005.
- The Children’s Museum reserves the right to restrict admitting children unaccompanied by adults as well as adults unaccompanied by children.
- For your safety, please follow any safety alerts noted within the museum.
- Services are available in English and French. Ask about the availability of services in other languages.
- Children are required to wear appropriate footwear in the museum’s galleries.
- The museum reserves the right to deny admission or exclude from the premises any individual(s) whose behaviours negatively impact the museum, its guests, volunteers or staff.
- As a courtesy to visitors with life-threatening allergies, please do not bring products containing nuts into the museum.
- Helium balloons are not permitted in the museum. Any helium balloons that are brought into the museum will be checked at the Admissions Desk and returned as you leave the museum.
- Stroller and wheelchair rentals are available.
- Change tables and an area for snacks are provided.
- Free parking is available at The Forks.
- Hours and rates are subject to change without notice.
HOLIDAY MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL
Buy 5 annual Individual Memberships to the Children’s Museum and get a 6th annual Individual Membership free!*
(*This sale is valid December 1 – 23, 2017. Limit 1 free annual Individual Membership per purchase. Please see an Admissions Attendant in person for more details.)
With 12 permanent galleries, innovative temporary exhibitions, and a variety of drop-in programs, workshops, and special events, the Children’s Museum is a great place for the whole family.
For just $45 (plus GST) a year, individual membership at the Children’s Museum offers many unique benefits and rewards, including:
- One year of unlimited museum admission
- One Free Member Guest Pass ($11 value)
(Note: Some restrictions apply.)
- Exclusive invitations and pre-sale offers for special events including Members Nights and other museum services
- 10% discount on museum services including:
- Birthday Parties
- Shop Items
- Spring & Summer Day Camps
- Museum Rentals
- Subscription to the Children’s Museum eNews which provides members with updates on special events, contests, discounts, and more
- Free access to over 25 Science Centres across Canada
Please refer to the Canadian Association of Science Centres (CASC) Reciprocal Agreement 2017 for a list of current participating locations.
- Exclusive discount offers from the following Children’s Museum partners*:
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights
10% off the price of annual membership at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- Domino’s Pizza
$10 Domino’s Pizza gift certificate with the purchase of a Children’s Museum membership or renewal
- FortWhyte Alive
10% off the price of annual membership at FortWhyte Alive
- Manitoba Theatre for Young People (MTYP)
10% off the price of a single ticket for a company MTYP performance
- McNally Robinson Book Sellers
A voucher for a McNally Robinson Reader Reward Card for only $10 (regular price $25)
- Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre
10% off the price of annual membership at Oak Hammock Marsh
- Participating Forks Merchants
Visit any of these participating Forks businesses and present your active Children’s Museum membership card to receive a 10% discount and/or other special offers:
- The Manitoba Museum
10% off the price of annual membership at The Manitoba Museum
- Winnipeg Art Gallery
· $5 off the price of a one‐year membership at the Winnipeg Art Gallery
· $1 off the price of one admission per visit at the Winnipeg Art Gallery
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights
*Please Note: The businesses and organizations listed above are third-parties and are not affiliated with the Children’s Museum. The Children’s Museum is not responsible for any promotions, programs, products, or services offered by third-parties, nor does the inclusion of any third-parties in this list imply the Children’s Museum’s endorsement of their promotions, programs, products, or services.
How To Purchase A Membership
Children’s Museum Memberships are available for purchase in person at our Admissions Desk. Memberships available will be limited to a quantity of 650 for sale throughout the month. Purchase your membership early to avoid disappointment!
Membership Terms & Conditions
- Individual Membership rates are applicable to anyone ages 1-101.
- Membership cards must be presented to the Admissions Attendant upon each visit. Photo identification may also be requested upon presentation of the membership card.
- Children’s Museum memberships are non-transferable. Only the individual whose name appears on the membership card is eligible for member benefits.
- All membership benefits are conditional offers and may be subject to change without notice.
- Refund Policy: All memberships are non-refundable.
- School & Group Visits: Memberships are for individual visits only and cannot be applied to school or other group visits, including birthday parties or museum rentals. (To learn more about group rates, please call 204.924.4005.)
- Please notify the Children’s Museum in the event of a lost or stolen membership card. Arrangements will be made to issue you a replacement card. A replacement fee of $2.50 will apply.
- Membership cards are available for pick-up in person only. The Children’s Museum does not mail membership cards.
- Hours of Operation
- Rates & Membership
- Events Calendar
- Permanent Galleries
- Travelling Exhibitions