Mondays at the Children’s Museum are very special days. Every Monday from September to April, join us from 10:00AM – 2:00PM for a fun-filled day of stimulating play designed for our youngest visitors, children under 4 years old! We provide tailored crafts to help develop fine motor skills, activities that aid in dramatic play, and a special story time at 11:00AM and 1:00PM in our Time Squared gallery.
Theme: Caring Communities
What wonders are waiting right outside our door? This month we will celebrate and explore all the sights, sounds, and friendly faces that make up our communities!
- November 5: Home Sweet Home
- November 12: Construction Zone
- November 19: Sights and Sounds
- November 26: Friendly Faces
Theme: Winter Wonderland
Brrr! Winter is here! Let’s celebrate all the fun that can be had with this season of snow with specially chosen crafts and activities. Don’t miss our two special guests!
- December 3: Snow Time Fun
- December 10: All Bundled Up with special guests Prelude Music, who will join us for some musical fun from 10:00AM – 11:00AM
- December 17: Cookies and Milk with Santa
- Join us from 10:45AM – 11:15AM and 12:45PM – 1:15PM on December 17, for two very special story times with a very special, jolly guest! Cookies and milk will be available before each story time while supplies last.
*Please note that there is no Mini Monday on December 24 or 31. Mini Mondays return on January 7, 2019.
Theme: Starstruck Explorers
What can we see when we look up at the night sky? What mysteries hide within our universe? Join us as we suit up and blast off in a series of outer space adventures!
- January 7: The Littlest Aliens
- January 14: Perfect Planets
- January 21: 3…2…1…Blast Off!
- January 28: Twinkle Twinkle
- Hours of Operation
- Rates & Membership
- Events Calendar
- Permanent Galleries
- Travelling Exhibitions