Looking for a unique opportunity to develop skills in leadership, program delivery, and communication? Eager to share your own abilities? Consider joining the Volunteer Team at the Children’s Museum!
Children’s Museum volunteers contribute to every aspect of activity at the museum. Volunteers spark kids’ creative learning, encourage exploration and discovery in our exhibits and galleries, and enrich our programs and events.
The Children’s Museum is now recruiting dynamic individuals to join our volunteer team! We offer our volunteers:
- A great team environment
- The chance to support children’s play and learning
- Training and mentoring
- Volunteer events
- Valuable career-related experience
- And more!
Volunteer Program Supporter:
The following are ongoing volunteer roles that exist at the Children’s Museum:
A. Public Program Volunteers
- Special Event Assistants
- Gallery Ambassadors
- Birthday Party Assistants
B. School Program Volunteers
- School Program Assistants
- STEAM Club Assistants
- Spring & Summer Day Camp Assistants
C. Guest Services Volunteers
- Guest Services Assistants
D. Administrative Volunteers
- Special Projects Assistants
- Admin Assistants
Please contact the Volunteer Department at 204.924.4007 to learn more.
Join The Children’s Museum Volunteer Team
Anyone interested in becoming a Children’s Museum volunteer must complete a Volunteer Application Form and register to attend a Volunteer Information Session.
The next Volunteer Information Session(s) are scheduled for:
Thursday, May 12, 2022 from 5:00PM – 6:30PM
Note: This Information Session will be POSTPONED until further notice. If you would like to be added to our Volunteer Program waiting list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Potential volunteers need to:
- Be at least 13 years old.
- Complete the Volunteer Application Form below and register to attend an upcoming Volunteer Information Session or contact the Volunteer Department at 204.924.4007.
- Plan to be accompanied by a parent or guardian to the Volunteer Information Session if under 18 years old.
- Bring two pieces of identification to the Volunteer Information Session (social insurance card, family provincial medical card, birth certificate, passport, or drivers license).