Family Night Out Series
This fundraiser series features special showcase events designed for a family-friendly audience.
Coming up next in this exciting series is…
Family Night Out: Made To Sparkle
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Time: 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Early Bird Price (in effect until March 31, 2019): $25 per person
Regular Price: $30 per person
Spark-le your creative learning at the Children’s Museum on April 13, 2019 for Family Night Out!
Biodegradable glitter will abound as you explore the galleries and take part in all things shiny and bright at this family-friendly fundraising event in support of the Children’s Museum.
Event highlights include:
- Decorate dazzling cookies with Sweet Impressions
- Create your own ceramic family celebration plate with Brush Fire Ceramic Studio
- Experience effervescent experiments with Let’s Talk Science from the University of Manitoba and University of Winnipeg
- Get a glitter tattoo from Heather’s Pretty Parties
- Embellish your own sparkly t-shirt to wear during the event
- Make iridescent slime at our hands-on Slime Station
- Enjoy scintillating snacks and beverages courtesy of The Gates On Roblin
- Sparkle and shine in your Souvenir Family Photo provided by Pixels and Giggles
- Enter one or more Minute-To-Win-It Games for your family’s chance to win great prizes
- Place the highest bid in our Silent Auction and your favourite family member can take part in the event’s highlight activity – the ‘Glitter Bomb’ Tank – where he or she will be bombarded by pounds and pounds of glitter in front of our live audience!
NOTICE: MEDIA MAY BE PRESENT AT THIS EVENT
Attendance at this event constitutes guardian consent of participants to be photographed and/or videotaped and to the use of said images, likenesses, profiles and otherwise in print, broadcast, or electronic materials by the Manitoba Children’s Museum Inc. and by third parties promoting the Manitoba Children’s Museum Inc. and releases the Manitoba Children’s Museum Inc. from any claim released to such usage.
Want To Hear About More Events In The Family Night Out Series?
Tickets are on sale now and will be available for purchase while supplies last via the following methods:
- In Person – At the Children’s Museum’s Admissions Desk
- By Telephone – Call 204.924.4000
- Online – Via EventBrite here
- As a museum fundraising event, all Family Night Out tickets are non-refundable.
- Early Bird discount offer will be in effect until midnight on Sunday, March 31, 2019 (or while supplies last).
- Online ticket sales will close at midnight on Friday, April 12, 2019 (or while supplies last).
- This event has sold-out in previous years. Avoid disappointment – we strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance to guarantee their availability.
What Am I Supporting?
The Children’s Museum is a registered non-profit children’s charity (#10348 0943 RR0001) that relies on earned revenue, including donations received through our fundraising events, to cover approximately 90% of our operating costs. As such, your support of the Children’s Museum’s Family Night Out Series is extremely meaningful. Proceeds generated by this fundraising event will enable the museum to enhance exhibits, create educational programs, and help fund our Access Programs – including the Free2Play Access Program, the Rural Access Program, and the Explore-Abilities Access Program – which help to provide free museum visits and programming to under-supported children in Manitoba.
If you are interested in learning more about Support Opportunities available for Family Night Out, please refer to our Support Package (PDF) for additional details.
For questions about Family Night Out Support Opportunities, please contact our Development Team at 204.924.4010.