School Booking Request Form
Booking a School Program or Self-Guided Exploration at the Children’s Museum is easy!
We offer three convenient ways to book:
- Online: Complete and submit the School Program Booking Request Form below
- By Email: Contact our Sales & Bookings Coordinator at email@example.com
- By Phone: Call our Sales & Bookings Coordinator at 204.924.4005
We’re pleased to partner with Daytrippers Children’s Charity!
Experiential learning is such an effective teaching tool – but not everyone can
afford it. Daytrippers Children’s Charity believes that every student should have
the opportunity to visit unique places of learning, and funds trips for Grades 1 – 8
students in lower-income and far-reaching areas so they can experience nationally
recognized educational and cultural institutions.
For criteria, timelines, and applications, visit daytrippers.ca.
Please Note (Before Submitting Your Request):
- This is a Booking Request Form only.
- Your booking will only be confirmed once the Sales & Bookings Coordinator has contacted you with written confirmation of your request.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- If you would like to book multiple school programs or have any questions about bookings, please contact our Sales & Bookings Coordinator at 204.924.4005.
- One booking request form must be submitted per classroom.
- Adult to Student Ratio Requirement is: 1 adult for every 5 children (Preschool and Kindergarten) and 1 adult for every 7 children (Grades 1 through 5). All supervising adults are admitted free of charge. Failure to provide the required adult supervision on arrival may result in non-admission.
- If you cancel your program within one week (7 days) of your booked visit date, you will be charged for the full cost of your program based on the numbers projected at the time of your booking.
- School Programs
- Self-Guided Explorations
- Museum To Go
- M’s Blog
- 100+ Ways To Show Kids You Care