School Booking Request Form
Booking a School Program or Self-Guided Exploration at the Children’s Museum is easy!
We offer four convenient ways to book:
- By Phone: Call our Sales & Bookings Coordinator at (204) 924-4005
- By Fax: Complete and fax the School Program Booking Request Form (PDF) to (204) 956-2122
- By Email: Contact our Sales & Bookings Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Complete and submit the School Program Booking Request Form below
Please Note (Before Submitting Your Request):
- This is a Booking Request Form only.
- Your booking will only be confirmed once the Sales & Bookings Coordinator has contacted you with written confirmation of your request.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- If you would like to book multiple school programs or have any questions about School Program or Self-Guided Exploration bookings, please contact our Sales & Bookings Coordinator at (204) 924-4005.
- One booking request form must be submitted per classroom.
- Adult to Student Ratio Requirement is: 1 adult for every 5 children (Preschool and Kindergarten) and 1 adult for every 7 children (Grades 1 through 5). All supervising adults are admitted free of charge. Failure to provide the required adult supervision on arrival may result in non-admission.
- If you cancel your program within one week (7 days) of your booked visit date, you will be charged for the full cost of your program based on the numbers projected at the time of your booking.