- Construction paper – assorted colors, cut into strips
- Markers – assorted colors
- Ribbons – multicolored
- Popsicle sticks
- Glue stick
- Choose which insect you would like to make.
- Take one strip of paper and draw a face in the centre.
- Roll the paper into a cylinder and glue it.
- Glue your face onto your popsicle stick.
- Roll other strips of paper to make the body. Glue them onto your popsicle stick.
- Cut out two wings and decorate them. Glue the wings on either side of the popsicle stick, behind the body.
- Glue the ribbons onto the back of the head to make antennae.