- This event has passed.
October 27, 2018 @ 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM$15
TRICK-OR-TREAT! Want a night of Halloween DELIGHT? Then join us for fangtastic family entertainment at the 22nd Annual Halloween Howl! Go door-to-door to collect your treats in 12 indoor ghastly galleries, participate in spooktacular activities, make creepy crafts, and have some ghoulish fun.
Costumes optional. For the safety and security of all event guests, if you or your child’s costume includes a toy weapon or a mask, we respectfully ask that you leave those items at home.
- A dance party with special guest DJ Mama Cutsworth
- Treats available in each of the museum’s 12 galleries
- A spooky family photo opportunity at the Pixels and Giggles Photo Boo-th
- A live reptile display by Prairie Exotics
- A hoot with feathered friends from Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre
- Ooey gooey experiments led by Let’s Talk Science University of Manitoba and University of Winnipeg
- Make-and-take home your very own creepy craft
- Sweet treats and healthy snacks
- And more!
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Please be advised that only guests who purchased their tickets in advance will be granted access to this event. Tickets will NOT be available for purchase at the door. (Update posted October 17, 2018 @ 10:29AM)
(Note: Tickets are non-refundable. This event has sold out in previous years. We strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance to guarantee their availability. The Children’s Museum reserves the right to restrict admitting children unaccompanied by adults as well as adults unaccompanied by children.)
Special Event Notice
MEDIA MAY BE PRESENT AT THIS EVENT
Attendance at this event constitutes guardian consent of participants to be photographed and/or videotaped and to the use of said images, likenesses, profiles and otherwise in print, broadcast, or electronic materials by the Manitoba Children’s Museum Inc. and by third parties promoting the Manitoba Children’s Museum Inc. and releases the Manitoba Children’s Museum Inc. from any claim released to such usage.