This is no grocery store,
and it sure isn’t an art exhibit.
So what is it?
It’s Pop m’Art – where kids “shop” for their supplies and create works of art!
The stock is always changing, the creations transforming, and is always alive!
This space is art, but on the largest scale.
Fun inspires your mind in the hip and cool cube!
- Supports Arts and Social Studies learning outcomes
- Supports Inspiration and Creation early childhood development goals
Partners In Play: Top 10 Pop m’Art Activities
- Mix and match the animals. What do you call the animal you created?
- Spin the colour pies. What colours do you see? Spin them again. Now what colours do you see?
- Make a shish kebob. Can you make a pattern? What colours did you use?
- Make a face using fruits and vegetables. Take a photo! What else can you make?
- Shop for supplies. What did you find?
- Create your own work of art. Tell your partner about what you made.
- Find your favorite piece of art in the gallery.
- Peek through a frame in the gallery window.
- How many pencils are hanging above your head?
- What is on the pencils above your head? What colours are they?
We rely on donations to keep Pop m’Art well stocked for our creative young visitors. With our stock always changing, we’re looking for a number of items for use in upcoming seasonal creations.
Your donation of any of these items is greatly appreciated! Donations can be made at our Admissions Desk, or call (204) 924-4013 to learn more.
- Hours of Operation
- Rates & Membership
- Events Calendar
- Permanent Galleries
- Travelling Exhibitions