Attention adults – #SeriouslyAdult was made for you! This fundraiser series features special showcase events designed for an 18+ audience of adults who are young at heart.
Coming up next in this series is…
Date: Friday, May 12, 2017
Time: 7:00PM – 10:00PM (Doors open at 6:30PM)
Price: $25 per person
Rating: 18A (Suitable for people 18 years of age or older. Alcohol will be present on premises and comedy may include mature themes and/or language.)
Gather a group of friends for an evening of laugh out loud fun and side-splitting humour with live stand-up by local comedians. With great prizes, a cash bar, and a chance experience the Children’s Museum’s galleries after dark, everyone will have a chance to tap into their inner child at this event.
Stay tuned for line-up announcements soon!
For more information about this event, contact Mario Labossiere, Volunteer & Access Coordinator, at (204) 924-4002.
What Am I Supporting?
The Children’s Museum is a registered non-profit children’s charity (#10348 0943 RR0001) that relies on earned revenue, including donations received through our fundraising events, to cover approximately 86% of our operating costs. As such, your support of the Children’s Museum’s #SeriouslyAdult Event Series is extremely meaningful. Proceeds generated will enable the museum to enhance exhibits, create educational programs, and help fund the Free2Play Access Program which provides free museum visits to under-supported children in our community.
Tickets are on sale now and available for purchase while supplies last as follows:
- In Person – At the Children’s Museum’s Admissions Desk
- By Telephone – Call (204) 924-4000
- Online – Via the PayPal link below
- As a museum fundraising event, all #SeriouslyAdult series tickets are non-refundable.
- Online ticket sales and pre-sale discount offers will be in effect until midnight on Thursday, May 11, 2017 or while supplies last.
- Previous events in the #SeriouslyAdult series have sold out – we strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance to guarantee their availability.
Unable To Attend?
Please consider making a donation to the Children’s Museum. Simply click the button below to be redirected to a secure online giving page to make your donation.