Looking for a unique opportunity to develop skills in leadership, program delivery, and communication? Eager to share your own abilities? Consider joining the Volunteer Team at the Children’s Museum!
Children’s Museum volunteers contribute to every aspect of activity at the museum. Volunteers spark kids’ creative learning, encourage exploration and discovery in our exhibits and galleries, and enrich our programs and events.
The Children’s Museum is now recruiting dynamic individuals to join our volunteer team! We offer our volunteers:
- A great team environment
- The chance to support children’s play and learning
- Training and mentoring
- Volunteer events
- Valuable career-related experience
- And more!
Volunteer Program Supporter:
The following are ongoing volunteer roles that exist at the Children’s Museum:
School Program Volunteers
- School Program Assistants
- Arts Club Assistants
- Summer Day Camp Assistants
Public Program Volunteers
- Special Event Assistants
- Gallery Ambassadors
- Birthday Party Assistants
Guest Services Volunteers
- Gallery Attendants
- Guest Services Assistants
- Special Projects Assistants
- Admin Assistants
Please contact the Volunteer Department at 204.924.4007 to learn more.
Join The Children’s Museum Volunteer Team
Anyone interested in becoming a Children’s Museum volunteer must complete a Volunteer Application Form and register to attend a Volunteer Information Session.
(Note: Potential volunteers must be at least 13 years old. If you are under 18 years old, your guardian must attend the Volunteer Information Session with you as well.)
The next Volunteer Information Session(s) are scheduled for:
- Please check back for updates. Our next volunteer orientation session is anticipated to be in the Fall of 2018.
Potential volunteers need to:
- Complete the Volunteer Application Form below and register to attend an upcoming Volunteer Information Session or contact the Volunteer Department at 204.924.4007.
- Plan to be accompanied by a parent to the Volunteer Information Session if not yet 18 years of age.
- Bring two pieces of identification to the Volunteer Information Session (social insurance card, family provincial medical card, birth certificate, passport or drivers license).