Day Camp Registration
Due to overwhelming demand, 2022 Day Camp Registration is now CLOSED. Please call 204.924.4014 to be added to our waiting list for any sold out weeks or to inquire about Free2Play Access Program spaces and/or subsidies.
Day Camp Registration Request Form
PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST
Day Camp Registration Policies
- This is a Registration Request Form only. Your registration will only be confirmed once a staff member has contacted you and payment is received and processed.
- If you have any questions about our Day Camps, please call 204.924.4014.
- One registration request form must be submitted per child.
- 2022 Summer Day Camp activities are suitable for children in Kindergarten through Grade 4 in the upcoming 2022-2023 School Year.
- Arrangements can be made for children with special needs to attend Day Camp with their own aide, however the Children’s Museum does not provide such. (Note: The accompanying aide will be required to provide a copy of a recent Child Abuse Registry check prior to attendance.)
- Guardian will require valid identification at time of child pick-up.
- The museum reserves the right to rescind registration from any camper(s) whose behaviours negatively impact the museum, its guests, volunteers, or staff.
- For refund consideration, cancellations must be received 15 days prior to the first day of camp. A $25 administrative processing fee will be applied to all Day Camp refunds.
- Hours of Operation
- Rates & Membership
- Events Calendar
- Permanent Galleries
- Temporary Exhibitions