Day Camp Registration
Registration for our 2019 Summer Day Camps is now OPEN. Spaces are limited, so register early!
We offer three convenient ways to submit a registration request:
- By Phone: Call 204.924.4014
- Online: Complete and submit the Day Camp Registration Request Form below
- In Person: By appointment only. Please contact 204.924.4014 for booking requests.
Day Camp Registration Request Form
PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST
Day Camp Registration Policies
- This is a Registration Request Form only. Your registration will only be confirmed once a staff member has contacted you and payment is received and processed.
- If you have any questions about our Day Camps, please call 204.924.4014.
- One registration request form must be submitted per child.
- 2019 Spring Break Day Camp activities are suitable for children in Kindergarten through Grade 4 in the 2018-2019 School Year.
- 2019 Summer Day Camp activities are suitable for children in Kindergarten through Grade 4 in the upcoming 2019-2020 School Year.
- Arrangements can be made for children with special needs to attend Day Camp with their own aide, however the Children’s Museum does not provide such. (Note: The accompanying aide will be required to provide a copy of a recent Child Abuse Registry check prior to attendance.)
- Guardian will require valid identification at time of child pick-up.
- The museum reserves the right to rescind registration from any camper(s) whose behaviours negatively impact the museum, its guests, volunteers, or staff.
- For refund consideration, cancellations must be received 15 days prior to the first day of camp. A $25 administrative processing fee will be applied to all Day Camp refunds.
- Hours of Operation
- Rates & Membership
- Events Calendar
- Permanent Galleries
- Travelling Exhibitions