Day Camp Registration
Registration for our 2018 Spring Break and Summer Day Camps is now open. Spaces are limited, so register early!
We offer three convenient ways to submit a registration request:
- By Phone: Call (204) 924-4014
- Online: Complete and submit the Day Camp Registration Request Form below
- In Person: Please call (204) 924-4014 to make a registration appointment
Day Camp Registration Request Form
PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST
Day Camp Registration Policies
- This is a Registration Request Form only. Your registration will only be confirmed once a staff member has contacted you and payment is received and processed.
- If you have any questions about our Day Camps, please call (204) 924-4014.
- One registration request form must be submitted per child.
- 2018 Spring Break Day Camp activities are suitable for children in Kindergarten through Grade 4 in the 2017-2018 School Year.
- 2018 Summer Day Camp activities are suitable for children in Kindergarten through Grade 4 in the upcoming 2018-2019 School Year.
- Arrangements can be made for children with special needs to attend Day Camp with their own aide, however the Children’s Museum does not provide such. (Note: The accompanying aide will be required to provide a copy of a recent Child Abuse Registry check prior to attendance.)
- Guardian will require valid identification at time of child pick-up.
- The museum reserves the right to rescind registration from any camper(s) whose behaviours negatively impact the museum, its guests, volunteers, or staff.
- For refund consideration, cancellations must be received 15 days prior to the first day of camp. A $25 administrative processing fee will be applied to all Day Camp refunds.
- Hours of Operation
- Rates & Membership
- Events Calendar
- Permanent Galleries
- Travelling Exhibitions