Indigenous Peoples Day
Programs available on Friday, June 21, 2019
Join us for Indigenous Peoples Day and save! Book Teepees, The Land, And Us (available for N-5) for the special discounted price of $4.00 per student, and celebrate Indigenous Peoples Day with themed activities and special guests all day long.
About Teepees, The Land, And Us
Students will come together to help build our own life-sized, authentic teepee! Once the hard work is done, join us inside as we explore the importance of the teepee, storytelling, and our connection to the land.
Supports Social Studies and Art Education learning outcomes
Special Limited Time Offer
Date: June 21, 2019
Regular Price: $4.75 per student
Special Price: $4.00 per student
- School Programs are available for groups of ten or more children.
- Only School Programs booked in advance qualify for discounted group rate.
- For preschool and kindergarten groups, the museum requires one adult supervisor for every five children.
- For Grades 1-5, the museum requires one adult supervisor for every seven children in the group.
- All supervising adults are admitted free of charge.
- Payment must be made upon arrival at the Children’s Museum.
- Programs are subject to change without notice.
How To Book Your Class Visit
To reserve your classroom’s visit, please choose from one of the following ways to book:
- By Phone: Call our Sales & Bookings Coordinator at 204.924.4005
- Online: Complete and submit the School Program Booking Request Form found here.
Reserve early, as spaces are limited.