100th Day Of School
Programs available February 13 – 17, 2023
We’re halfway through the school year and we want to know all the fabulous things your students have learned so far! For the week of February 13 – 17, 2023, we are celebrating your 100th Day Of School.
Every story starts with an idea that can grow and grow – and we’ll be displaying something BIG! We want you to share all the BIG ideas you have too and the most memorable things you’ve learned this year. We’ll be offering special programs during this week that will “eggs-plode” into more memorable experiences to add to your 100 days!
Special Limited Time Offer
Save 100¢ per student to attend this event!
Regular Price: $4.75/student
Special Price: $3.75/student
- This promotional price applies to advance school bookings with 10 or more children.
- For preschool and kindergarten groups, the museum requires one adult supervisor for every five children.
- For Grades 1-5, the museum requires one adult supervisor for every seven children in the group.
- All supervising adults are admitted free of charge.
- Payment must be made upon arrival at the Children’s Museum.
- Programs are subject to change without notice.
How To Book Your Class Visit
To reserve your classroom’s visit, please choose from one of the following ways to book:
- By Phone: Call our Sales & Bookings Coordinator at 204.924.4005
- Online: Complete and submit the School Program Booking Request Form found here.
Reserve early, as spaces are limited.