Museum To Go
Bring the Children’s Museum to your classroom!
Introducing Museum To Go – school program kits with the instructions and supplies you’ll need to do a hands-on, curriculum-linked program right in your very own classroom!
KIT #1: Paper, Trees & Me
Trees are our best friends as we explore the paper making process from start to finish. This program includes creative dramatics, a story, and hands-on fun as you explore trees, paper, and the role of recycling. Students will create their own environmentally-friendly piece of paper!
Supports Science learning outcomes
KIT #2: Materials In Motion
Dream it, plan it, design it, and build it… with recycled materials your students have gathered in advance exclusively for this program! Put your creations on wheels to see what happens next. Race your car creations down our giant inclined plane as you explore position and motion!
Supports Science and Arts Education learning outcomes
- School Program Instructions (available in English or French)
- Associated program supplies(*) for 20 students
- Extra supplies are available for additional fees per student upon request
- (*)Classrooms must supply their own recycled materials for use in the Materials In Motion kit
- $50 / One-Week Kit Rental
- Inside Winnipeg: FREE
- Outside Winnipeg: Starting at $20, calculated by distance from Winnipeg
We offer three convenient ways to book a Museum To Go:
- School Programs
- Self-Guided Explorations
- Museum To Go
- M’s Blog
- 100+ Ways To Show Kids You Care