Draws & Contests
About Science Odyssey Week
Date(s): May 6 – 15, 2016
The Children’s Museum celebrates Science Odyssey Week with a series of science-connected school programs, permanent galleries, and public events which include:
A) School Programs (Nursery to Grade 5)
Hands-on, Manitoba curriculum-linked educational school programs available in English, French, Basic French, and Immersion. School programs include elements of exploration, application, extension, literacy, and take-home pre- and post-activities.
B) Permanent Galleries (for children under 10 and their caregivers)
Unlike the no-touch exhibits at other more traditional museums, the Children’s Museum’s 12 permanent galleries are always ready for hands-on fun! The latest innovations in education come together with creative environments to provide a powerful learning experience that entertains as it educates. Offering Manitoba curriculum-linked layered experiences, the museum’s galleries are designed to be as accessible to children as possible and integrate Partners In Play prompts as caregiver guides for those looking to engage, enhance, and support their visit.
C) #SeriouslyAdult Indie Night (18A – Suitable for people 18 years of age or older):
This fundraising event on May 6 is designed for adults that are young at heart. Held after regular operating hours, this event allows adults to explore the Children’s Museum’s galleries and experience great music from local artists while raising money to enhance exhibits, create educational programs, and help fund the Free2Play Access Program which provides free museum visits to under-supported children in Manitoba.
Science Odyssey Week Draw
In honour of Science Odyssey Week, show us how much you love science by sharing your favourite science joke with us between May 5 – June 15, 2016!
Simply complete the online form below and be entered to win a science-themed prize package from the Children’s Museum valued at over $150.
Special Terms & Conditions
- Please note that all requested information must be provided in order to be eligible for this draw.
- As a participant in the Science Odyssey Draw, the Children’s Museum reserves the right to contact you to discuss your submission.
- By entering this contest, you consent to allow the Children’s Museum to publish your first and last name and the joke you shared should you win the giveaway.
- Up to 10 entries will be accepted per person from May 5 – June 15, 2016 provided the joke being shared varies with each entry.
- Contest closes Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 4:30PM.