- This event has passed.
September 25 @ 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Children’s Museum members are invited to bring up to two FREE guests to this exclusive event that features after-hours access to the museum’s 12 interactive galleries.
Experience the power of play on Saturday, September 25 from 5:00PM to 7:00PM as you explore the museum and create an autumn scarecrow take-home craft. Last but not least, don’t forget to complete your Members Night survey for a chance to enter our draw for a prize package valued at $150 that includes two annual memberships and other fun items!
- Current public health restrictions apply to all visitors. Please review our COVID-19 Guidelines here prior to your visit.
- The facility is open to fully immunized people only. Proof of immunization and identification are required for all visitors 12 years of age and older upon arrival.
- Unvaccinated children under 12 may attend only if accompanied by a fully immunized adult.
- The use of non-medical face masks is required by all visitors (ages 5 and up) within the facility’s public and communal spaces. Masks must be worn in such a way which covers your mouth, chin and nose without gapping. We encourage you to bring your own reusable mask to wear; however, disposable masks (in child and adult sizes) are also available for purchase onsite for $1.00 each (plus tax).
- All active members are invited to bring up to two guests each. Guests must be accompanied by a museum member for free admission.
- Members should be prepared to show identification (either a valid Children’s Museum membership card or photo identification if applicable) for admission to this event.
- The Children’s Museum reserves the right to restrict admitting children unaccompanied by adults as well as adults unaccompanied by children.
- No registration required. Maximum event capacity is 200, first-come, first-served.
Not a current member? Would you like to gift a membership?
Please contact the Children’s Museum today at 204.924.4000 for more information on renewals and new memberships!