- This event has passed.
March 19 @ 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Children’s Museum members and up to two free guests per member are invited to experience the power of play at this exclusive event featuring after-hours access to the museum.
From 5:00PM – 7:00PM, explore the galleries and drop by the Lunch Box area for a free refreshment (while supplies last). We’re calling on spring to make its appearance with a delicious and fresh springtime craft. Decorate a plant pot and then nestle some seeds inside to grow a tasty takeaway treat. Don’t forget to enter our Members Night survey draw for a chance to win a prize package valued at $150+!
- Please review our COVID-19 Guidelines here prior to your visit.
- All active members are invited to bring up to two guests each. Guests must be accompanied by a museum member for free admission.
- Members should be prepared to show identification (either a valid Children’s Museum membership card or photo identification if applicable) for admission to this event.
- The Children’s Museum reserves the right to restrict admitting children unaccompanied by adults as well as adults unaccompanied by children.
- No registration required. Maximum event capacity is 200, first-come, first-served.