October 30 - October 31
We invite you to celebrate Halloween weekend with us at the Children’s Museum! On October 30 & 31, make your visit extra special by exploring the museum in costume, and join us between 11:00AM to 3:00PM to create a spooktacular Halloween craft.
- If you or your child’s costume includes a toy weapon or a mask, we respectfully ask that you leave those items at home.
- Current public health restrictions apply to all visitors. Please review our COVID-19 Guidelines here prior to your visit.
- The facility is open to fully immunized people only. Proof of immunization and identification are required for all visitors 12 years of age and older upon arrival.
- Unvaccinated children under 12 may attend only if accompanied by a fully immunized adult.
- The use of non-medical face masks is required by all visitors (ages 5 and up) within the facility’s public and communal spaces. Masks must be worn in such a way which covers your mouth, chin and nose without gapping. We encourage you to bring your own reusable mask to wear; however, disposable masks (in child and adult sizes) are also available for purchase onsite for $1.00 each (plus tax).