Eaton’s Fairytale Vignettes
November 13, 2021 - January 9, 2022
The historic Eaton’s Fairytale Vignettes will be showcased for the holidays at the Children’s Museum from November 13, 2021 – January 9, 2022. Visitors of all ages will be delighted by the fifteen fun, fairytale vignettes that make up this classic favourite including Cinderella, Humpty Dumpty, Three Blind Mice, and more.
Guided Exhibition Tours
Available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from November 13, 2021 – January 9, 2022**
Price: $5.00 (plus GST) per person
The Eaton’s Fairytale Vignettes are a traditional holiday favourite for generations of Winnipeggers. We are pleased to honour that tradition by offering guided tours of the exhibition to guests of all ages every** Friday, Saturday and Sunday from November 13, 2021 – January 9, 2022 at 11:00AM and 2:00PM. Guided Exhibition Tours are included in general museum admission during the holiday season or are available for $5.00 (plus GST) per person.
- La visite est offerte en français sur demande. Veuillez-vous inscrire au moins un jour à l’ avance auprès au 204.924.4005.
Tours are offered in French on demand. Please register at least a day in advance at 204.924.4005.
- If you are interested in booking a tour for your group outside of these standard tour times, please contact our Sales & Bookings Coordinator at 204.924.4005.
- Please note that these tours are open to adult visitors unaccompanied by children.
- **Tours will not be available on December 24, 25, and 31 due to holiday closure and the Top Hats & Tiaras Family New Year’s Eve Event.
- Current public health restrictions apply to all visitors. Please review our COVID-19 Guidelines here prior to your visit.
- The facility is open to fully immunized people only. Proof of immunization and identification are required for all visitors 12 years of age and older upon arrival.
- Unvaccinated children under 12 may attend only if accompanied by a fully immunized adult.
- The use of non-medical face masks is required by all visitors (ages 5 and up) within the facility’s public and communal spaces. Masks must be worn in such a way which covers your mouth, chin and nose without gapping. We encourage you to bring your own reusable mask to wear; however, disposable masks (in child and adult sizes) are also available for purchase onsite for $1.00 each (plus tax).
- Terracon Development Ltd.
- Toromont CAT
- Global Winnipeg