- This event has passed.
100th Day Of School 2019
February 13, 2019
What do you do with an idea? How can you use what you’ve learned to make the world a better place? On February 13, answer these questions and celebrate all that your students have learned with our newly revamped 100th Day Of School program! Come together as a class to contribute to our gigantic, collaborative display in the museum galleries, take home tiny pals housing all your nuggets of learning, and a class photo to celebrate your visit!
Special Limited Time Offer
Save 100¢ per student to attend this event!
Regular Price: $4.75/student
Special Price: $3.75/student
- This promotional price applies to advance school bookings with 10 or more children.
- For preschool and kindergarten groups, the museum requires one adult supervisor for every five children.
- For Grades 1-5, the museum requires one adult supervisor for every seven children in the group.
- All supervising adults are admitted free of charge.
- Payment must be made upon arrival at the Children’s Museum.
- Programs are subject to change without notice.
How To Book Your Class Visit
To reserve your classroom’s visit, please choose from one of the following ways to book:
- By Phone: Call our Sales & Bookings Coordinator at 204.924.4005
- Online: Complete and submit the School Program Booking Request Form found here.
Reserve early, as spaces are limited.