ALL ABOARD: WE’RE GATHERING STEAM
This week’s topic is MATH. Let’s practice how to count with this fun spring activity.
- Green and yellow construction paper
- Cut out the stem for a flower and the pistil (middle part of a flower).
- Choose a number a write it on the pistil.
- Ask your child to use playdough to create the requested number of petals to place around the pistil.
- You can change the number and try again!
Counting can be fun when interactive learning is involved! This activity gives your child a chance to practice counting, use creativity, but also learn some tactile and manipulative skills with the playdough.