ALL ABOARD: WE’RE GATHERING STEAM
Ready to be mesmerized? Well, our Illusion Tunnel activity this week will do just that. Let’s use ART to create our own illusion spinners!
- Cardboard or cardstock
- Box cutter (for the adults)
- Cut out a circle from cardboard or cardstock.
- Trace out some lines into a design of your choice.
- Colour in the lined sections to create an illusion.
- Have an adult carefully make a small slit in the middle of the circle.
- Insert the penny into the slit.
- Spin your spinner on a flat surface and watch the colours twirl around, mesmerizing you.
These spinners will mesmerize you, just like the illusions in the Children’s Museum Illusion Tunnel does!