ALL ABOARD: WE’RE GATHERING STEAM
Snow, snow, snow. Let’s turn this snow into something fun and make ice marbles! These are not only fun to make, but also a pretty lawn decoration.
You’ll need the following:
- Food colouring
- A freezer
- Place a few droplets of food colouring into your balloon
- Fill balloon with water and tie the end
- Place outside (if cold enough), or in the freezer for 24 hours
- Use scissors to cut the end off the balloon and peel away
- Place outside for pretty lawn décor
Ice marbles are a simple activity for children but create an interesting display for your yard. Children can make them into a pattern or build a mini structure out of them too.