ALL ABOARD: WE’RE GATHERING STEAM
It’s a new school year, which means a new school photo! Have your child paint and decorate this adorable school bus picture frame made from popsicle sticks to display their picture in.
- Tacky glue
- Popsicle sticks
- Paints (yellow, grey, black)
- Buttons or gems
- Start by gluing two popsicle sticks together side by side.
- Now glue a popsicle stick on either side of your two sticks, vertically.
- About an inch from the bottom of the two vertical sticks, glue three more popsicle sticks on horizontally together.
- Paint your bus. Let it dry
- Add in your decorations: gems or buttons for the lights and paper for the license plate.
This school bus craft is such a cute way for your child to show off their new school photo and get excited for picture day. You can add magnets to the back to put on the fridge for an extra touch.
If you give this a try, please share your creations with us. Tag us on social media @childmuseumwpg.