Request For Proposal
PROJECT: OWNERSHIP LINKAGE
The Children’s Museum exists to spark kids’ creative learning. As a registered non-profit charitable organization, we believe in the potential of all children and provide an interactive learning environment that nurtures the power of imagination and spirit of self-discovery. For over 35 years, we have been the place for families to play, laugh, learn, and grow.
The Children’s Museum relies on earned revenue, including donations, to cover approximately 90% of our operating costs.
The Children’s Museum is seeking services to support the board in its work to define the Children’s Museum’s Ownership and facilitate Ownership Linkage in meaningful and authentic ways.
The Children’s Museum is working within a new Strategic Plan. However, through work on the Strategic Plan a desire grew to revisit previously identified Ownership through a facilitated exercise that would end with a clear definition of the Children’s Museum Ownership.
With Ownership clearly defined, a facilitated session(s) on Ownership Linkage that culminates with a framework outlining ways to move forward including measurable outcomes is required. The Children’s Museum desires a framework that can be implemented by the board independently OR further supported by the facilitator as an optional activation.
C. Working Team
The Children’s Museum is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors who provide oversight to the organization and Executive Director.
The project will be led by the Executive Director who will engage a working team if/as required.
- Ownership Identification Exercise, including conclusive definition
- Ownership Linkage Framework, including measurable outcomes
- Optional Activation of Facilitated Ownership Linkage activities
- Proposal Deadline: September 16, 2022
- Notifications For Interviews: Week of September 26, 2022
- Interviews: October 11 – 14, 2022
- Notifications: Week of October 24, 2022
- Start Date: November 2022
- Project Completion: May 2023
The Children’s Museum would like this project to be completed within 6 months of starting, but is willing to negotiate with the successful consultant.
F. Proposal Requirements
- Name and background of business/firm and/or project leader
- Description of strengths, skills, and expertise as they may relate to the Children’s Museum
- Proposed work plan, timeline, and payment schedule
- Samples of previous work and letters of reference
- Quote detailing rate(s), hours, etc.
Please note that the selected consultant will be asked to sign an agreement outlining mutually agreed upon deliverables, work plan, timelines, payment schedules, confidentiality terms, etc.
Proposals may be submitted electronically or delivered to:
Sara Hancheruk, Executive Director
45 Forks Market Road
Winnipeg, MB R3C 4T6
Deadline: Friday, September 16, 2022
All questions may be directed to Sara Hancheruk, Executive Director, at 204.924.4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.