CREATION STATION: FOUR-LEAF CLOVER CANVAS ACTIVITY
By laura | Published: March 6, 2022
Display this clover canvas on your wall and brighten up your house, or the kids could give it to someone special as a thoughtful gift.
- Green craft paint
- Paper plates
- Small blank canvas
- Green or brown fine tip marker
- Gather and layout all of your supplies. Cover the surface you’re working on just to be safe – we’re working with green paint, after all! Start by applying a small amount of green craft paint on the paper plate – it’ll be easier to access it this way.
- Dip the Q-Tip in the green paint. You can give it a few tries at first, and practice dabbing on the paper plate or a paper towel at first until you get the hang of it.
- You want to use the Q-tip as a stamp. Just dab, press and release to create the small leaves of your clover. You can do three or four-leaf clovers (or shamrocks), or both, to have more variety in your design.
- Keep creating clusters of little leaves using the Q-Tip as a stamp until you’re happy with your work. Let it dry once you’re done.
- To add the finishing touches to your clover canvas, check the paint is dry, and then use a fine tip marker to create a stem for each clover. Just make a quick and fine line below each clover.
- You’re done! Now you can display your fabulous painted canvas any way you want to. You could frame it or add a ribbon to hang it up on the wall. It would also make a great gift to give to someone for St. Patrick’s Day.
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the