CREATION STATION: PAPER PLATE TIGER
By laura | Published: January 17, 2022
This paper plate tiger craft idea is super simple, inexpensive, and fun for all ages.
- Large paper plate (one per tiger craft)
- Orange tissue paper
- Black/orange/white cardstock paper
- School glue
- Craft scissors
- Black marker
- First cut your tissue paper into small squares.
- Put a good amount of glue all over the paper plate and have your child cover it completely with the orange tissue paper.
- While they’re doing that, cut out some tiger facial features from your cardstock. Think eyes, ears, nose and small tiger stripes.
- To finish your paper plate tiger, glue on all the cardstock features to the paper plate. Then allow it to dry completely before you display it proudly for all to see!
This entry was posted in M's Blog and tagged Activities for kids, Activity, at-home crafts, crafts, Creation Station. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.