CREATION STATION: PAPER HEART PENGUIN
By laura | Published: December 18, 2021
This cute paper penguin has hearts for their feet, beak, and tummy!
- Orange, black, and white construction paper
- A pair of big googly eyes
- Cut a black oval out for the penguin body, one long white heart for the tummy, and three orange hearts. Two will be for the penguin’s feet and one for the beak (make that heart pointier at the bottom).
- Glue the hearts onto the penguin’s body, starting with the large white heart.
- Then add the big googly eyes to finish off your cute penguin art project!
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the