CREATION STATION: HEDGEHOG CRAFT
By laura | Published: December 12, 2021
This simple hedgehog craft is fun to make and, because it has a ton of cutting, it’s perfect for working on fine motor skills with younger kids. As it’s insanely cute – you won’t be able to just make one – older kids will love making them too.
- Brown and beige construction paper
- Black marker
- Something to draw a circle with
- Trace two circles on brown paper and cut them out. (You will need a circle and a half for 1 hedgehog.)
- Cut each circle in half and make cones out of them, gluing the edges to secure them. You need three cones here.
- Cut strips, making a little fringe, along one side of each cone. Curl them out a little.
- Now nest the cones, one inside of the other, and secure with glue.
- Trace and cut out a slightly smaller circle on the beige paper. Cut it in half and make a cone out of one half.
- Draw eyes and a nose on the beige cone. This is your hedgehog’s face!
- Glue the face cone outside the three stacked brown cones.
- Enjoy your sweet new hedgehog friend!
This entry was posted in M's Blog and tagged activities, Activities for kids, at-home crafts, crafts, Creation Station. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.