CREATION STATION: HANDPRINT REINDEER CRAFT
By laura | Published: December 5, 2021
Kids love creating handprint crafts, and this handprint reindeer craft is perfect for young kids of all ages from toddlers to preschoolers to elementary-aged children.
- Coloured paper or cardstock (red, dark brown, light brown, pink)
- White cardstock
- Glue stick
- Reindeer template (optional, and available via subscribing at the bottom of this page)
- Print out reindeer template on white cardstock, trace onto the coloured paper and cut out all the pieces. If you’re making this craft with several children, print the second template out on the coordinating coloured paper and skip the tracing.
- Begin making the reindeer head by gluing the inner ears in the middle of the reindeer ears.
- Next, glue the eyes to the center of the reindeer head. Glue the big, red nose just below the eyes, near the bottom of the head.
- Place the small pink cheeks on either side of the nose, by the bottom of the eyes and glue in place.
- If using, glue the small brown eyebrows just about the eyes.
- Trace your child’s hand onto the dark brown paper two times and cut each handprint out.
- Add glue to the bottom of the child’s handprints and glue behind the reindeer’s head, with each hand slightly angled outward.
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the