CREATION STATION: PAPER SNOWGLOBE
By laura | Published: November 28, 2021
Make a cute paper snowglobe to celebrate the season!
- Construction paper in blue and black, plus a background colour of your choice
- White paint
- Glue, tape, or a stapler
- Black and orange markers, plus a colour of your choice for the snowman’s scarf
- Cut your snowglobe shapes out of construction paper – a blue circle for the snowglobe itself, and black for the base (and the snowman’s hat, if you’re giving him one).
- Paint your snowman (or other snowy scene) on the blue circle with white paint, then let the paint dry.
- Add details with marker, like the snowman’s face, scarf, and buttons.
- Glue, tape, or staple the snowglobe shape onto the black construction paper base, and add the hat.
- Let it snow! ☃️
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the