CREATION STATION: NOODLE POODLES
By laura | Published: November 21, 2021
Try making oodles of poodles covered in noodles!
- Macaroni noodles
- White glue
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
- Precision scissors (optional)
- Paint (white and black)
- Use a pencil to draw out a poodle shape on your piece of cardboard. Draw out as many as you’d like to make and cut out using a craft knife on a cutting mat, using precision scissors as needed to get any of the smaller nooks and crannies.
- Apply a base coat of white paint onto the cardboard poodle and let dry completely. (You can skip this step, but it makes painting the macaroni noodles later easier when you don’t have to worry about coverage on the cardboard since it will already be white.)
- Starting gluing down macaroni noodles onto the poodle! Try to leave a little room on the face uncovered so that you can paint on an eye, nose, and mouth later.
- Once the macaroni noodles are all in place and the glue has dried, apply a coat of white paint all over the macaroni. Set aside to dry.
- Use black paint to give the poodle an eye, nose, and mouth.
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the