CREATION STATION: SNOWMAN CRAFT
By laura | Published: November 14, 2021
Make a cute snowman with your child as the weather turns wintery!
- White and coloured construction paper
- Cut three increasingly-sized circles from the white construction paper to form your snowman’s body and head!
- Glue the circles together, overlapping slightly, and glue buttons on the middle circle.
- On the smallest, top circle, glue two button eyes and a row of tiny black buttons as a mouth (you can also create a mouth with black marker). Add an orange, carrot-y nose with a triangle of construction paper or with orange marker.
- Cut stick arms out of brown paper and attach them to the middle snowman body circle with glue.
- Add a scarf with colourful construction paper, adding a pattern (stripes, polka dots, stars, or anything you want!) with marker.
This entry was posted in M's Blog and tagged Activities for kids, at-home crafts, crafts, Creation Station, winter activity. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.