CREATION STATION: CANDY CORN MONSTER
By laura | Published: October 24, 2021
Make a super cute, only slightly scary paper-and-candy monster for Halloween!
- Orange, black, white, and green (optional) paper
- Black marker
- 6-8 pieces of candy corn
- Start by cutting out the monster’s main orange body, arms, and legs.
- Cut a smaller rounded rectangle out of the black paper to be the monster’s mouth. Cut out two white circles for the eyes and colour them in with black marker.
- Glue the orange body parts together, then glue the eyes and black rectangle mouth onto the monster’s body.
- Glue on the candy corn teeth and add some green horns and/or feet (if desired) to finish him!
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the