CREATION STATION: PUMPKIN PIE CRAFT
By laura | Published: October 10, 2021
With just some tissue paper, a paper plate, and glue, you can make a slice of pumpkin pie with your child today!
- Large paper plate
- Orange tissue paper
- Brown cardstock or construction paper
- A few cotton balls
- First, cut your orange tissue paper into squares.
- Next, cut your paper plate into a wedge to resemble a pie slice.
- Put a good layer of glue all over the paper plate pie wedge. Have your child cover the piece completely with the cut up tissue paper pieces.
- While they are working on that, cut some squares out of your brown cardstock or construction paper. This will be the “crust” of the pie.
- Once your child is done completely covering the paper plate with orange tissues squares, staple the brown squares along the edge where the pie crust would be.
- To finish off the pumpkin pie, have your child glue the cotton balls in the center of the pie slice (because every pie needs fluffy whipped cream!)
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the