CREATION STATION: MONSTER WINDSOCKS
By laura | Published: September 19, 2021
Kids love funny and cute monster faces, so these easy-to-make monster windsocks are a great afternoon project! They’re a fun way to celebrate windy weather.
- Crepe paper streamers
- Eyeball printable (linked, optional)
- String or yarn
- Card stock
- Plain white paper
- Glue stick
- Print out eyeballs and cut out, or draw and cut out your own eyeballs with markers and scissors.
- Cut crepe paper streamers into 3-foot lengths.
- Place card stock horizontally in front of you. Glue an eye ball at the centre point of the card stock, about an inch or two from the top.
- To make mouths and fangs, draw on a white piece of paper and cut out. Be sure to cut along the edge of the lines – you want the black outline visible, not cut off.
- If using a mouth, glue in place.
- Turn card stock over and glue crepe paper streamers to the bottom end of the card stock.
- Bring the two sides of the card stock up and tape together to form a tube.
- Cut an 8 to 10-inch length of yarn and tape the two ends inside the tube to create a hanger (similar to a bag handle). Hang anywhere you can catch a breeze!
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the