CREATION STATION: MAKE A PET LADYBUG
By laura | Published: September 5, 2021
Your kids will love creating their own paper pet ladybug – think of it as a (very) low-maintenance pet! Made from basic craft supplies that you might even have on hand, this project is simple and fun.
- Ladybug template (optional) or red construction paper and a black marker to create the spots
- Two black pipe cleaners
- Six black pony beads
- Glue or tape
- Cut two pipe cleaners in half. Twist three of the pieces together at the middle to create your ladybug’s legs. Thread a bead onto each of the six legs.
- Check to make sure your bug will fit comfortably within the center space, leaving about half an inch before the beads.
- Bend the piper cleaner just beyond the bead to create little feet. Snip off excess pipe cleaner.
- Glue or tape your printed (or homemade) paper ladybug body onto your finished legs.
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the