LOVE LOCAL: SPARK CREATIVE LEARNING IN MANITOBA
By laura | Published: July 23, 2021
Prairie Sundays are back for the summer at Fort La Reine Museum, located just outside Portage la Prairie. Join them every Sunday in July and August from 1:00 to 3:00pm to experience hands-on heritage programs. Prairie Sundays are free with regular museum admission, and fun for all ages!
This summer’s Prairie Sundays programming includes the following activities:
- July 25 – Sun Tea Making
- August 1 – DIY Tin Can Lanterns
- August 8 – Pioneer Survival Lessons
- August 15 – Pioneer Clay Oven Baking & Butter Making
- August 22 – Candy Apple Making
- August 29 – Salt Water Taffy Making
This entry was posted in M's Blog and tagged love local, portage la prairie, summer, summer activities, summer fun, Things to do in Manitoba. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.