CREATION STATION: GLOWING CAMPFIRE CRAFT
By laura | Published: July 18, 2021
This glowing campfire craft is super easy to make and perfect for summer, fire safety week, summer camp, or for imaginative play!
- Clear plastic cup
- Tissue paper in red, orange, and yellow
- Liquid glue
- LED tealight
- Twig or thin craft stick
- Cotton balls
- Brown construction paper
- Cut your tissue paper up into little squares.
- Scrunch up each square of tissue paper and glue them to the outside of a clear, plastic cup. Continue until the entire cup is covered.
- As your tissue paper layer is drying, make a marshmallow roasting stick by gluing a cotton ball onto the end of a twig or thin craft stick.
- Add some logs to your campfire by cutting strips of brown construction paper. Use a brown marker or crayon to add some details to your logs.
- Now it’s time to set up your campfire! Start by setting up your logs. Place your LED tealight on top the logs and then put your tissue paper cup over the light.
- Go somewhere dark and watch it glow. It looks just like a real campfire!
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the