CREATION STATION: SHOE FISH
By laura | Published: June 27, 2021
Use the outline of your shoe as the template for making a school of fish!
- 9×12 paper (or bigger if you want to make an aquarium)
- Crayons or markers
- Watercolour or tempera paint (optional)
- Have the kids take off one of their shoes and trace the bottom of it onto paper. Or, you can also use a shoe template.
- Then, using the shoe outline as the fish outline, have them create fins, gills, eyes, mouth, and scales on their fish.
- When the drawing is complete, have kids colour the fish with markers, or create a crayon resist drawing.
- Optional step: You can have the kids cut out their fish and glue them on a huge piece of paper, and then have them draw a background. This looks like the fish are swimming in an aquarium.
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the