CREATION STATION: PAPER PLATE CATERPILLARS
By laura | Published: May 24, 2021
These paper plate caterpillars are super cute, and will be perfect for spring time when the kids start to spend lots of time in the garden.
- Paper Plate (unwaxed) – one plate makes two caterpillars
- Pipe Cleaners
- Cut the paper plate in half. Then, cut out the middle circle away from the bordered edge. Use the circle piece for the head of the caterpillar. It will need to be trimmed down to a smaller size to fit.
- Have the kids colour the border piece (which will become the caterpillar body). Get creative, colour them in a variety of designs!
- Use markers to draw faces, or if you have googly eyes on hand you can also use those.
- Cut a pipe cleaner to length, curl it with your finger to make them look like bent antennae. Attach to the back of the head with glue. Allow to dry.
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the