CREATION STATION: TISSUE PAPER FLOWERS
By laura | Published: May 8, 2021
You can make a wonderful bouquet for mom with this tissue paper flower craft.
- Bright pink, light pink, and white tissue paper – or whatever colours you want!
- Scalloped circle cookie cutter
- Pen or pencil
- Wood craft sticks
- Green craft paint
- White school glue
- Paint each craft stick with your green craft paint and let dry (they dry quickly with one coat).
- Fold or layer your tissue paper so it is about 10 sheets thick, place your cookie cutter on top, and trace it with a pen or pencil.
- Hold your tissue paper together and cut all 10 pieces together.
- Remove the top piece outlined with pen or pencil, and staple the remaining 9 pieces together in the centre.
- One piece at a time, start bunching the top piece upwards and continue until you reach the bottom, but leave the bottom layer flat.
- Glue one flower to the top of each green craft stick and let dry.
- Make several flowers and gather them into a bouquet for gift-giving.
This entry was posted in M's Blog and tagged Activities for kids, at-home crafts, crafts, Creation Station, Mother's Day, spring, spring activities. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.